Terms & Conditions
- Our general sales conditions are understood accepted by the customer upon confirming the order. Any modification to the existing sales conditions must be agreed upon and accepted in written form by JULIA UTENSILI SRL.
- Delivery times are to be understood approximate and never binding; subject to manufacturing inconveniences due to force majeure. We reserve the right to effect partial shipments.
- The JULIA UTENSILI SRL price list is subject to change at any time and without prior notice. Prices are never binding and without VAT. They will not be subject to alteration prior to shipment unless there should be a significant rise in the cost of raw material, labour or energy.
- Payment of goods must be strictly in accordance with the convened terms. We reserve the right to change the agreed payment terms for all future orders should the convened terms not be honoured. Severe delays in payment will result in orders being suspended and prompt legal action taken through our International lawyers. Delays in payment will result in bank interest and subsiduary expenses incurred being promptly charged. Payment is understood received only when the given amount has been credited to the JULIA UTENSILI SRL account.
- All goods supplied by JULIA UTENSILI SRL remain its property up until payment has been duly executed. The customer may reserve the right to re-sell the given goods only if he is punctually honouring payments. The customer must continue to pay the supplier for any funds generated by the sale of suppliers goods. Moreover, the customer has no right to forward suppliers goods to third parties as a form of guarantee or pledge until he has fully paid out his supplier. The suppliers right over the ownership of the goods in case of non payment cannot be questioned even if payments for other consignments have yet to expire.
- Goods are delivered on ex-works basis and understood “delivered” once consignment has left our manufacturing plant. Goods are transported at purchasers own risk even in those exceptional cases where the convened delivery basis is free destination. The loss or damage of goods will therefore not be subject to reimbursement.
- Packing is always understood extra at cost.
- Presentation of complaints regarding tool quality must be filed within three months of shipment date. Quality control department alone will determine whether or not purchasers claim is accepted following laboratory Q.C. test statement of returned samples. Return of tools on warrenty claim basis are understood at customers expense.
- All customers are urged to observe and adhere strictly to the legislative safety regulations before any tools are used. It is strictly forbidden to modify any of our tools. Modifications, if approved, must be carried out only in our manufacturing plant. Warrenty claims on tools that have been modified outside our manufacturing plant for tooth grinding, P.V.D. coating or other, will be declined.
- All orders are subject to our approval and may not be cancelled by the purchaser. Orders for special tools once accepted by our technical department will be supplied with the quantity approved by our Q.C laboratory. This may result in the quantity supplied being superior or inferior to the original order by a +5% and –10% tolerance or minimum number 1 piece.
- Stock availability is always understood “subject to sale”. Ex-stock orders will not be acknowledged in writing.
- JULIA UTENSILI SRL. declines any responsibility for involontary errors in its catalogues or price lists. We reserve the right to make technical modifications to improve the quality of our tools without any prior notice.
- Upon the stipulation of a sales contract JULIA UTENSILI SRL reserves the right to revoke it without any obligation of compensation for damages in those cases where the customer has had management changes or in the event of loss of credibility for reasons known to us only at a later date. After stipulation of the sales contract the supplier will only have the obligation to supply within the agreed date but at the same time the supplier will reserve the right in such cases to request advanced payment for the whole consignment or balance or request payment for damages should the customer then refuse to honour the contract of sale.
- Other sales conditions not contemplated herein will be subject to Italian law current at the time of dispute. In such cases the court of Udine alone will be recognised as being competent.